Monday, January 14, 2008

Under Construction

As you all seem to have noticed we are in the midst of making some changes to our blog. The plan is to make the blog bigger and better for a bigger and better 2008.

Among our plans for 2008 are Steph passing the N-CLEX, Greg getting into and starting nursing school (cross your fingers!), moving into a nicer place (hopefully with a pool and an extra room for all of you), graduating from the scoot to a Rav4, Boston, Yosemite, pool parties, a Colbie Caillat concert with A-Cakes and Em, and much much more! While one of us will definitely miss Alaska, we are both excited for a summer in the sun and we look forward to seeing a lot more of all of you. So here's to a great 2008!

6 comments:

campblondie said...

Wow! That's a big year huh? Good luck with that.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Hey, nice new blog page! It seems that we have the same taste. It sounds like you have A LOT planned for 2008. Wow! It sounds awesome. I would love to go to Yosemite. In fact, I would just love to go anywhere just Trevor and I. Good luck with nursing school and such!

angela said...

Okay, now I feel bad for my last comment. I hope you know I was only joking though.

Can't wait to get updates on 2008! Wow! What a list. Jobs, school, new ride, new apartment. Doesn't it stink to be a grown up sometimes? Glad you'll be around more this summer. It seems like forever since we've seen you.

Alli said...

I look forward to seeing the new and improved blog, a year full of updates and graduates (I know this is not the proper form of the word but this is Greg I'm talking to so it doesn't matter since he can't say anything right). I am so excited for the concert coming up...and at Tuacahn. Can't get better than that.

Greg * Steph * Andrew said...

So Ang did you guys see our blog template or was it really just a coincidence that we found the same one at the same time?

{owens} said...

Hey, I am a random comment-er...but I went to OLY and was blog hopping. If you guys live in Utah, look into Ameritech College of Nursing. You can always get in within a few months, it is just a little pricey. I just graduated from there in October, passed boards, and work in PACU at IMC. Just some info.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou