Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tagged

I think I was tagged a long time ago and never did it and Greg asked me about it the other day, so I guess I better do it before I forget.

1. Where did you meet your husband? We lived in the same apartments. Greg fresh from a mission and me fresh from high school. We met, I liked his roommate, I thought Greg was nerdy, we were friends for a long time and then something clicked.

2. First thing said? I really don't remember, but I know that when we very first met we didn't really talk much. It takes me awhile to warm up and get talkative.

3. 1st date? We went 3D mini golfing, dinner at the Pasta Factory, and to the airport lookout for surprise sparkling cider in wine glasses. And a visit from some sort of large wild cat.

4. 1st Kiss? Greg's apartment after watching Beautiful Mind. It was dark, some awkward silence, and I was dying because it had been established that I was to make the move. (long story, if you want to know I will tell you later)!

5. We dated for 7 months and then I went to Alaska for the summer (3 months) and we got engaged the day I got home and then married about 5 months later. Never wanted a winter wedding but it turned out great.

6. Where did you get engaged? It was supposed to be at the airport, but I kind of spoiled that one. So it happened in Memory Grove in Salt Lake. I had never been there but it is so beautiful. A long walk to the bridge and there we were standing in rose petals. And then Greg popped the question.

7. Where were you married? Logan temple

8. How did the reception go? Good. They both were long and exhausting. Wait I wouldn't say the one in Salt Lake started out so good. The time was ticking and people were arriving and my mom, who had my dress, was still MIA. For those of you who were there, or who know me, I of course had a emotional breakdown. All in all it was great!

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? We went to Salt Lake because it was right before Christmas and we wanted to be with our families and we had a reception in the middle of our honeymoon. It was still fun to be downtown at Christmas time.

10.Do you have a song? No not really. Some that we both liked but "we" didn't have a song.

I tag Lara and Aimee

5 comments:

Alli said...

Wow! I don't think I knew half, maybe even three quarters of those fun facts about your dating/married life. It's always fun to hear these things.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Rose petals? Aw, who knew Greg was such a romantic!

The Garners said...

TENDER!! I love how you explain that you two didn't talk at first, and also how you've been open with the whole "I thought Greg was nerdy" thing. You used to be a little aprehensive about admitting that!! (That means you're not newlyweds anymore!)

PS--tagged?? What am I, a deer?

angela said...

I remember at the wedding lunch hearing you thought Greg was a nerd and Kelly and I looked at each other all offended and confused. He never seemed like a nerd to me. But I guess I need to consider you met him right off his mission. All boys are a bit nerdy when they first come home.

Now I need to hear the story about the first kiss. That would be a great next post! hint, hint.

We need Greg's version/answer to the questions now. It would be fun to compare.

Melissa said...

How fun to get to know more about you! I didn't have the hots for Justin when I first met him either.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou