Monday, December 17, 2007

Dreaming of Boston

For the past several months I have had the urge to go to Boston (I guess there's no need to tell you who is writing this post anymore). In an attempt to satisfy this urge I pulled out my mission pictures and found some gems. My favorite vacation ever was when the fam came to pick me up. I can't imagine anything more fun than having the entire fam in Beantown. I really hope we all get to do it again someday. Can you believe that Steph hasn't been! That has to change, and soon!

Mission Home Pick Up
(I realize that Dave looks 21 here and I only look 17, but I assure you this is in Boston.)

Minuteman National Park
(The Shot Heard Round The World)

Old Ironsides (Remember Charlie?)

Lobster in Maine


Sharon Vermont


Don't ask me how, but somehow Mark, Allis, Em and I got away from Fenway with no pictures! I'm ashamed. See, that's why we need to do it again! Go Sox!

8 comments:

campblondie said...

You are too generous. YOu and Dave look more like 14 and 12. Love the pics.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

I would love to see a Red Sox game there for sure! Looks like it was a blast.

angela said...

Weird thing when I think about it is I've been with Ang and Trevor to visit their mission area and I've been to your mission area. Mike has always talked about going to his mission area and it's never happened. I agree. I did love Boston. Wish we'd had more time there.

angela said...

Weird thing when I think about it is I've been with Ang and Trevor to visit their mission area and I've been to your mission area. Mike has always talked about going to his mission area and it's never happened. I agree. I did love Boston. Wish we'd had more time there.

Alli said...

I totally have pictures of Fenway. I look at them just about every week. I too wish to visit Boston again soon.

James Walker said...

I wanna go back sooo bad! We were thinking of going back in march but it doesn't look like it is gonna work out. Some day...some day.

p.s. long time not talk. how are things going?

Steve-O said...

So maybe you should spend less time making your blog look professional and more time writing on it!!

angela said...

Just an FYI. We aren't dumb. Changing the look of your blog won't make us think you've posted something new. What the heck are you up to?! We wanna know! How was Christmas, Greg's birthday, etc?

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou