Friday, January 29, 2010

It's almost time!

I am 38 weeks today!! I am very uncomfortable to say the least, but the end is in sight! I got a pedicure today which was AMAZING! It kind of gave me a high. I hope that high lasts for another few days so I can make it through two days of work. I will work Saturday and Sunday, have Monday and Tuesday to prepare and then Wednesday evening I will be going in to be induced! Not so excited (more nervous) to have to be induced, but very excited to finally see our little boy! These pictures are from the ultrasound today. He looks like he will be a cutie!

7 comments:

pearce's said...

Hey steph this is Shanon, seen your name and took a peek hope that's ok. I am way excited for you there is nothing better than being a mom. Hope all goes well on Wednesday. Good Luck! Check out our blog at littleguy01.blogspot.com

Brian Harding said...

How cute is he? I can't wait to see pictures of him out here though:) Good luck! The end IS in sight and its instant relief, believe me!

angela said...

Don't be nervous about being induced. Just make sure you get the pain relief BEFORE it starts to hurt too bad.

me and him said...

steph i'm so excited for you guys. i can't wait to see him!

Celeste said...

Soo Excited for you! I hope the induction goes well and that everything is wonderful for you guys. I'm sure he'll be adorable! And it is wonderful to have the end in site. So wonderful. Good luck.

Mark and Amber said...

We are SO thrilled for you guys! Keep us posted of the news, we can't wait to meet him!

Todd and Kara said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see him! I know the uncomfortable and working feeling...it's no good but I promise you will forget all about it as soon as that little bundle hits your arms. Best of luck. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou