Monday, December 21, 2009

4 years later....

I think Greg was looking ahead and wondering what he got himself into!


On December 20, 2005 Greg and I were married. Four years later we have...lived in Alaska for two summers, graduated from the hometell, moved three times, one (almost two) nursing degrees, survived the emotions of infertility, and now have a baby boy on the way!!

The past four years have flown by. We celebrated by enjoying a very yummy and filling dinner at Texas Roadhouse, visiting the Temple grounds and the visitors center, and then attending the Forgotten Carols. We both agreed it was the best date we have had in a very long time. I love you Greg! Thanks for putting up with me. Here's to four more great years!!

12 comments:

nickandmindi said...

Congratulations! You guys are such a cute couple!

Unknown said...

you guys are cute! Congrats to 4 years! Glad you had such a great date!

Clark said...

I think Greg is reacting to having someone stare down into the depths of his soul with a penetrating, unblinking gaze.

Shanny said...

Congrats, you two!

me and him said...

COnGrATs!! glad you had a good date night to celebrate! i'm excited to see you soon...

Celeste said...

Yay! Congrats on many happy years and a growing family! We're so excited for you!

angela said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? Once the baby comes it's going to go even faster.

The Garners said...

did you update your blog? Oh my...it's a Christmas miracle!! Happy Anniversary my cute sister! I'm glad you got to Texas Roadhouse...jealous is a better word. I've tried to go there 3 times recently...and it's been a 2 hour wait.

See you two soon! (well, I mean you 3...technically)

Brian and Kristy said...

Congrats! Has it really been that long since we've seen you? I believe that was the last time. Craziness!! I'm so excited for you to have your boy. Merry Christmas!!

campblondie said...

Congratulations! It's never easy to get in a great date around Christmastime. We miss you guys!

pearce's said...

This is Shanon M. Congrats on your anniversary and pregnancy. Found your blog and took a peek hope that's ok. Hope everything goes well with the delivery. Check out our blog at littleguy01.blogspot

Todd and Kara said...

Congrats Steph. Sometimes we look back and wonder how we ever did so much in so little amount of time. : ) I can't wait to see the little guy! I bet he'll be so handsome.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou