Sunday, February 14, 2010

Andrew Reed Orton


This is old news to most everyone that reads the blog, but that's ok! Andrew Reed Orton was born on February 4, 2010 at 5:09 pm. He was 7lbs and 19 in. He is such a good baby! We went though a few rough days with an eye infection and billi lights, but one week later...he is doing great! Greg and I are tired, but it's so worth it! My mom has been here for the past week. I did not realize how much she did for us until she left. I am so grateful for her! I was not ready for her to leave, but I guess she has a life too! We love you Mom! (more pictures to come)

8 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so glad Andrew's feeling better.

Mark and Amber said...

Congratulations you guys! He looks so sweet! We can't wait to see you all this weekend!

The Garners said...

How cute is my nephew? He needs more Aunt Lara love! A lot more!! Hopefully I'll be able to oblidge him soon. Sorry about the weekend.

marci said...

what a handsome little man! i am so excited for you guys! hopefully you can start getting some sleep soon! :)

Kandice said...

SO cute! Congratulations!!

Becca said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

Alli Willard said...

Steph. I know this is an old post. But i have to say that your little man is adorable! Congrats! You are probably the best little mommy.

kendal said...

Congratulations!

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou