Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gregs Guest Appearance

Hello again. I'm taking a break from my blog silence for this post because I actually have something interesting to share. I think of myself as a very outdoorsy person, but in reality I don't get out much. I have lived in St. George for over 4 years now and I haven't taken advantage of living so close to some of the worlds best hikes. Yesterday I finally got the opportunity to hike the Zion Narrows and I loved it! It is definitely one of the most beautiful places that I've ever been . I think the pictures are pretty good but they definitely don't do the Narrows justice. I did the hike with some friends which was great, but I have to admit I was thinking about how great it would have been to have my brothers there. So Mike, Mark, and Dave you guys need to plan on coming down next summer.












8 comments:

Celeste said...

Looks like it was fun, you should have called me. - K.C.

Clark said...

Ah! Blurry picture! Taken by me! Oh well . . . that fuzzy thing in the first photo is Greg, just so you all know. And Greg didn't tell any of the stories about people whining about the cold, or being sissies, or who got wet and who didn't. Everybody sure missed a lot of fun stuff that didn't come.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

What, is the narrows only for the guys? I agree, you need to get all of your brothers down there, especially sine Mike is Mr. health nut these days. You'll have to talk some sense into him. Love the pictures!

Cami said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe how beautiful Zion Narrows is!! I'm not much of an outdoorsey person, but I would have loved to change my mind for a day and hike there!

The Garners said...

What a lovely guest appearance! I'm so pleased you got to fill your outdoorsy nature with some fellers. Heavens knows your not gonna fill it with my sister. She's not outdoorsy. And I'm proud, 'cause neither am I!!

Put that on the "things Lara and Steph have in common list." I'm pretty sure it's getting rather lengthy by now!

angela said...

Great pictures. I miss Southern Utah. My sister talks about that hike all the time. It's one of her favorites. Doesn't look like my cup o' tea though (the heights thing).

campblondie said...

Beautiful! Looks like a trip needs to be planned.

The Garners said...

Umm...I'm gonna give you 3 days to get a "the garner's trip to S.G." post up. I KNOW you have pictures!!

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou