Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Poem by Will Garner

Feef and Greg Love Each Other
by: Will garner

Fee Fee and Greg
they love to come to our house

they are sweet and kind
Greg plays games with will
fee fee has blue eyes
i like her glasses and her blue eyes

i wonder what she got for christmas
i hope it was a shirt
that is very warm and snug

fee fee got her test right
i hope she’s helping real well

Greg eats lemons with me
he goes “ooh” and i go “ooh”
and we then laugh together

we all have lots of fun

the end


Isn't this the best! Will has been into writing poems and I told him I wanted one about Greg and I. I thought he might forget, but I called Lara the other night and she told me that Will was writing a poem for us. Thanks Will! I love it!

So I am sitting here tonight alone because Greg is at an elders quorum meeting. Yes that's right he is now the 1st councilor in the elders quorum. He shouldn't be sad about missing the super bowl because it's not even on. Our satellite (which is for the whole complex) is covered by snow, yes snow! It has been so cold today! It has rained all day until tonight and it is snowing now. It won't stay for long though.

I am applying for a job this week. I am so excited to be finally in one place and not rotating around. At this point I don't really care were I get a job, I am just excited to be working and getting a pay check. I have decided that I can always work up to the place that I really want to be. That's what is great about nursing, there is so many opportunities for change.

7 comments:

Alli said...

Tell Will I love that poem too. How cute of him! And snow in St. George and covering the satellite dish, I just don't believe it. Sounds like Greg needs to follow in Mike's footsteps, get up there with a ladder and get the snow out.

Good luck with the job search. You have so much time to work your way up to where you want to be. Like you said, you just gotta start somehwere.

angela said...

Aren't nieces and nephews the greatest? I love them.

A church meeting on super bowl night? Weird. The Pres must not be a football fan.

Let us know how the job hunting goes. Makes you wish you were still in school huh?

Angie Helm Interiors said...

How cute is that? Spencer especially liked Will's "scarf" around his neck.

Good luck on the job hunting!

The Garners said...

So...I would have loved to give you good luck...and kissed your little cheeks in person...but whatever! Just kidding. We didn't get any snow at our house, but Ben's was a bit of a mess. I guess you never know! So...that poem is a true delight. That child is incredibly talented!

I really am sorry that you got ditched last night. Patrick said our old Stake President used to plan meetings on purpose during the Super Bowl. I just wanted to be like...dude...I'm so happy for your personal exhaulted state, let the rest of us sin in private!! Anyway, Greg is a true champion for fulfilling his church"ly" duties.

Have a great week!

campblondie said...

Sooooo.... what did you get for Christmas, was is a shirt and is it warm and snug?

Steve-O said...

I'm pretty jealous of a couple of things the Orton's have going for them: (1) you have an original Will poem. (2) you get to have a real job. I dream about that one day.

Greg * Steph * Andrew said...

Cami and Steve, whenever you get jealous of us you just need to remember that I (Greg) still work at the GC, and that our apartment is about 100 sq ft. That ought to cure you.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou