Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Faves

Two of my favorite things in the world are the Dave Matthews Band and the Boston Red Sox. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found this shirt.

The only thing cooler than this shirt would have been to be at the concert, and if I wasn't in Alaska I would have been there. The one bad thing about this shirt was its price, especially since I know what it cost to make it.

With the great weather that we've had this past week I have been feeling the "call of the wild." I love the outdoors! I love the colors, smell, enormity and silence of it. Steph can tell you that I constantly want to be outside. I think I get that from my Dad. He would always say that he just wanted to go lay on a rock out in the sun. Alaska has really filled my outdoor needs for the past two years. I've got my work cut out for me replacing it this summer. I'm starting to crave it already. There is a chance that we will get to go up to help set up the store. Here's hoping. While it's no Alaska, St. George has quite a bit to offer. One of my favorite things about St. George is the great sunsets that we get. Check out these sunsets that we've had these past few days.



4 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

I hope you didn't pay too much for the shirt! Its a nice one though. Be careful about lying around outside on the rocks. My friend and I did that one summer at the "Dixie" rock, and we ended up looking like lobsters for weeks afterward. Ouch! I hear you though. I have serious spring fever. That spring smell was in the air yesterday, and I couldn't stop thinking about wanting it to be here. Enough snow already! Stupid Punxatawney Phil.

angela said...

Send some of that spring weather up this way please. Beautiful sunsets, thanks for sharing. I took some pics of my own of our pretty sunsets but haven't gotten around to posting them yet. Olivia and I stand at her bedroom window and count all the pretty colors. It's been fun.

Alli said...

Love the shirt and I agree with the only thing better would have been the concert itself. I am such a sucker for sunsets. Those sunsets with the red rock in the background are some of my favs. I have to say though, the best sunset I ever saw was actually in Rexburg on a perfect summer day!

angela said...

I have to agree with Allison. That first summer I spent in Rexburg I saw the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen. For being a not such a pretty place, they've got to have something pretty right?

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou