Saturday, June 2, 2007

Take A Hike





I can't believe that I'm saying this, but we have been so lucky with weather! Every day off that we have had has been sunny! Apparentely last year was like the worst summer in a while and people are saying that we are due for a good one. So far so good. Steph and I took advantage of the weather by going for a hike. You all probably get sick of me saying this but it is so beautiful here! Mom told me that Grandpa Garner said that he couldn't imagine anywhere being more beautiful than this. I agree.
Steph and I have decided that it is high time that we go on a cruise, and you're all invited! We found a SWEET deal to the eastern carribean that goes December 16th-the 23rd and only costs $450! This is seriously a great deal! Here is the link so that you can all get details. Let us know what you think. https://www.ovscruise.com/cruises/cruisedetail.jsp?cobrand=17664&pid=2&langrecno=1&sessionid=7C2EE1FD7347836252EB8E154EF3D7A3.tomcat&javascript=&jsessionid=7C2EE1FD7347836252EB8E154EF3D7A3.tomcat×tamp=20070603175651&customerid=gpWF18hnOmD5dtDcl6Z3pw%3D%3D&recno=7280457&specialtype=2&isgalileo=true&clr=3

3 comments:

angela said...

Beautiful!! Makes me miss the Northwest I grew up in, but I don't miss all the rain. There's a trade off there. Rain=green. Dry=ugly winters, unless it's just snowed, but you get to see the sun.

Alli said...

I'm jealous! Days go by and I wish I were there now that weddings and vacations are over. I need a little adventure!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Have I already mentioned that I'm so jealous? Sign me up for that cruise! You're paying, right?

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou