Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kayaking

This weekend was great! We got to go kayaking, and it was a blast! Steph had a great time too, which gives me hope that we might own kayaks someday. I think there are some things here that you just can't experience without a kayak. For example, I have never gotten so close to an eagle, or been able to listen to a few of them have a conversation. This deer was on an island about the size of the Cottonwood Mall. . . how did it get there? I hate to sound sentimental, but the only thing that would have made it better is if Dad, Mike, Mark, and Dave were here to see it with me. I hope we can all come up here together sometime.










9 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

So it sounds like "no girls allowed"? Just kidding. I just can't get over how gorgeous everything is up there! Wow!

Alli said...

Good job Steph! This gives me hope that someday you'll own kayaks too. That will make the camping trips so much better=) As much as I say I'm not jealous, I'll admit I am. I would love to experience all of that!

Greg * Steph * Andrew said...

Um thanks for your comment Rodrigo...whoever you are.

campblondie said...

Looks awesome up there! It's nice to see some scenery, not that I don't love a good cactus.
p.s. I won't show Dave this post, I don't want the kids to see him cry.

angela said...

Though I did totally love the pictures as usual, my favorite part of this blog is the comment from Rodrigo and your response to him. How funny and random.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Okay, so you have got to find out what the heck "Rodrigo" (if that is even his real name)said. I caught a word in there, sobre, which I'm pretty sure means he was drunk when he wrote the message. Hmmmm. Something to think about anyway.

Alli said...

Ok, so here's the translation. I'm fluent in Portuguese ya know...
Hello, i found your blog on google. its very interesting. i really liked this last posting. when it works for you, check out my blog, its about personlized t shirts. it shows you step by step how to make a personalized t shirt. until later.

thanks!

Greg * Steph * Andrew said...

Ok A-Cakes where did you learn pork-and-cheese? I think you're actually right on with the translation.

Alli said...

Of course I'm right on with the translation...I'm a genius!

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou