Thursday, August 28, 2008

No We Are Not Dead!

Yes, we are still alive! Greg has decided he is done with the blog, so it's all up to me now. This night job has been kicking my butt! I am always tired and when I am at home I am either sleeping, doing laundry, or cleaning. I know there are no excuses, but seriously I feel like I haven't had one spare moment lately. For the most part we have been doing fun things to fill up all our time. So here is the recap! Since last post we have been doing the following...

Going to Logan for family pictures and the blessing of baby Brooks!
The pictures turned out pretty good I think and thanks to my talented
sister Lara, here are a few for your enjoyment.








Also while we were in Logan we spent some quality family time at Willow Park.
































Back at home in hot, and lately humid, St. George we had a ginormous lightening storm. Greg and I were just about to go to bed when Greg said that he saw lightening. Sure enough when we looked outside, there was lightening all around us. Greg decided that we needed to go up to the airport and take pictures. So off we went and we survived! (I was sure we were going to get struck)

Then it was up to Salt Lake for a day at Lagoon and my Grandma's 90th birthday party. Lagoon was SO busy. We didn't make it on very many rides, but just being with Lara, Patrick, Will, Alex, Ben, and Kurstin was worth all the wait in line. No pictures from the party, but we had lots of family there to share in the celebration (over 100 people and this was all immediate family)!

Standing in line at Lagoon
Did I mention the long lines?


Greg started school on Monday so now summer is officially over. Farewell until next year!

8 comments:

The Garners said...

Even though I had firm knowledge that you weren't actually dead...I appreciate a blog post to prove it. Man, you're in charge of the blog? Get ready for quarterly updates!! Just kidding...I know you're busy! Night shift must be tough. I hope you don't have to do it for too long.

I love these pictures...they just make me smile!

campblondie said...

I'm so glad you're not dead! Looks like a fun ending to your summer. Good luck with school Greg!

angela said...

Ah, come on Greg! Apparently Dave and Aimee feel the same way.

Love the pictures Steph. Sorry the night shift has been so hard. It would kick my butt too. Glad you are still having fun though.

Melissa said...

Good luck with the night shift. I think I would be dead at this point if I were you!
Such cute photos!!!

Alli said...

Wow I certainly thought something had happened to you two. Glad to see you're back even if Greg has given up. Girls are better at this anyway so take it away Steph! Looks like you've had a lot of fun lately. Hang in there with those night shifts, they'll get better. It definately takes getting used to.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Hey, you both are looking mighty comfortable with those little kids. Good luck with school Gregoire, and with your night owl shift Steph.

Celeste said...

those are awesome pictures of lightning. I've tried to do that before and it didn't work out nearly so well. I think that night was the night we decided to go camping... Oh the adventures we have. Those are fun family pictures too.

Kurst said...

So glad to see an update. We quite enjoyed being able to see you so much this last month or so we always wish it was more, we need a good Juneau summer again. LOVE the lighting pictures. Good luck with school Greg and good luck with those night shifts Feef hopefully your body will start getting use to them.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou