Thursday, November 15, 2007

Running

To all those runners out there this probably doesn't seem like quite the accomplishment as it does to me. Anyway... I used to run a lot and ever since we got married I have let myself go to say the least. I have been working on getting back into shape, and today Greg and I ran 3 miles without stopping! You would think that I ran a marathon with how proud I was of myself. It felt good and we will kept going up on the miles! By the way a marathon is not on my list of things to do!

5 comments:

The Garners said...

Feef,
I offer my heartfelt congrats on your run. I'd say I'm jealous, but that would be a lie. If I tried to run 3 miles, (3 blocks for that matter) I would most likely puke...right before I pooped my pants. So, jealous is not the right word. Content would be better. I'm content in my seditive lifestyle. You run, and I'll lie here and feel gratitude toward my mommy diapers, they will keep me dry. I trust them, but not well enough to take them for a 3 mile jaunt. So again, congrats! Bravo, well done, yeah you...etc. etc.

Melissa said...

That's REALLY great! I ran yesterday and it was no where close to 3 miles. (AND I have probably ran only 5 times since the marathon.)

campblondie said...

I miss running soooo much. Since the incident (asthma) I haven't been able to. I love the feeling of putting your ipod in your ears and just taking off. Sigh. I feel very jealous right now.

Steve-O said...

Way to go Feefs and Greg! I've been telling myself that I would start running ever since we moved to Chicago...I've gone once. What can I say...I'm trying.

angela said...

I have only ran one mile twice in my life. And I didn't even run a full mile both times. I did a lot of walking. And I only did it because it was required for a grade in school. I would be the one puking on the side of the track.

What did you guys do for Thanksgiving?

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou