Monday, November 12, 2007

Hooray!

It hasn't even been a week since my interview, and I got a call this morning. I got into the residency program at the hospital! I am so relieved. That is one stress gone , but I still have to pass the boards and that is pretty stressful its self. I start on January 7th and then about five weeks into the program I apply and interview for a position. I just hope that there are open positions on the floors I want to work on. Greg and I were so excited today and we wanted to celebrate, but he had to work. So I am celebrating by writing a paper that is due tomorrow. Yes I am a procrastinator.

5 comments:

Steve-O said...

What a wonderful celebration! Remind me to make sure to be at your next party. I'm sure it will be a blast. First we can do long division. Then we can read and discuss "War and Peace" (also known as "War, What is it Good For"), finally, to end the night with a bang, we'll diagram English sentences. You Ortons really now how to party!

campblondie said...

Yeah Congrats! That is huge! You will be a full blown nurse before you know it. You are good enough and smart enough and dog gone it, people like you.

The Garners said...

Congrats Feef. I'm so proud of you. You must have been a great interviewee. I guess you should just be grateful that no American History questions were asked in order to judge your brain processing skills. We're all glad that you don't have to be familiar with JFK to be able to place a cath. You know we love 'ya! And be on the look out for cute Christmas Cookie cutters. We may need to add a new one this year.

Melissa said...

YAY!! Congrats to you!

angela said...

Mike was just asking me last night whether you'd heard back yet about the interview. I told him I didn't think it had been enough time to have heard. What a great surprise to read your blog and hear you got it. That's got to feel so good. "Hot dog, what a beautiful day!"

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou