Saturday, August 4, 2007

Home Stretch

11 days!! It's crazy how fast this summer has gone, and yet it didn't go fast enought! We are excited to go home and start school. Especially Steph because she will be graduating in December.

We went kayaking again on Thursday. It was amazing as always! We went to Amalga, which is about 30 miles north of downtown Juneau, and then kayaked to Eagle Beach. We saw lots of eagles, a couple of porpoises, and a baby black bear. Unfortunatly the porpoises and the bear were too quick for the camera, as was the bear we saw today by our house!!

As mentioned before, we will be going helicoptering and dogsledding on Friday morning and then to Hoonah on Saturday. So we have some super fun things to look forward to before we go home!





My Dream House! (Not Steph's)



The Management Team
(Me, Steph, Liz, and Chana)

6 comments:

angela said...

We can't wait to see you! So, I hate feet (I don't know why...it's just my thing), but I have to say I love that picture of your feet. I thought it was so cute. And of course all the other pictures are amazing too. Enjoy your last week or so.

angela said...

I saw a mouse outside tonight. Not quite as exciting as the wildlife you two are seeing.

Grandma Kate said...

The scenery is breathtaking. "On a clear day, you can see forever, and ever ..."

We're numbering days too. Ten and counting. Mark's counting anxiously, and Livi is counting to 10 these days, so she joins the count team. Wish we had as many fun days planned while we count!!
Love ya, Mom

campblondie said...

You are not wearing jackets! Looks like you are enjoying warmer weather up there huh? Looks awsome. Sorry Steph, that is my kind of dream house too. After of course we had become independently wealthy and didn't have to work.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Hey, we have two large black barking dogs in our neighborhood that are kind of like bears. I only wish that we could hunt them (I'm only kidding of course). Can't wait to see you guys in another week, and you can tell us more of you exciting adventures!

Alli said...

I can't believe you didn't get a picture of the bear. I even hung up the phone in a hurry so you could capture the moment. Oh well, the pictures you do have are great. Only a short time left...live and love!

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou