Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alaska Wrap Up and Shmoopiness

Two posts in one. . . lucky you! So we've been home from Alaska for about two weeks now and I just realized that we never reported on our awesome last week. Just to recap, our last week included a rip roarin' ride on the worlds longest zip line, and an amazing helicopter ride over the Juneau Ice Fields. I think we had more fun in the last few days than we had the rest of the summer combined. As beautiful as these pictures are, they still don't do the scenery justice.






Well that's the last of the pictures of Alaska that we will post. We have plenty more if you would like to see them. Now on to the shmoopiness. That one word basically sums up Mark and Amber's wedding. I didn't really think that it would be appropriate to talk about it at the wedding, but now is the perfect time. Everyone knows exactly what I'm talking about. . . including Mark. In fact, I hope Mark and Amber read this because I think they will look back and laugh. And to quote another famous Seinfeld line, "not that there's anything wrong with that."

College football starts tomorrow and I can't wait! BYU opens on Saturday at home and the next week Allis, Em, and Me will be there as they play at UCLA! Oh and the Red Sox play the Spankees tonight (Wednesday the 29th) on ESPN 2. Don't miss it.

P.S. School started last week. Yippy

3 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Gorgeous pictures! You're shmoopie, No, you're shmoopie.......no soup for you!

angela said...

I only got to see a few of the pictures while you were here. I saw the dog sledding ones. It's too bad you left when you did on Sunday. That's when the fun just got started! Not too make you feel bad or anything. We missed you both being there that night. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend.

Alli said...

The scenery is so beautiful. I can imagine myself there just looking at the pictures and I can smell some amazingly fresh air. I can only dream that someday I will be able to experience all of that!

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou