Monday, September 24, 2007

Boring!

So everyone is buging us to do a new post, and I have been trying to think of something to blog about but no luck! This is going to be a boring post with no pictures but at least it is new! We went to the St. George Rodeo last week which was about the most exciting thing we have done since we have been home from Alaska and that's been over a month. School is taking over our lives!! Greg is taking classes to prepare to apply for the nursing program. We hope he starts next fall! I will be done with school in December! YAH!!!! I start my preceptor on October 22. They still haven't told us where we will be doing them, but when I find out that will give me something to blog about! It's finally starting to feel like fall down here, at least for a few days, I think it's going to be around 90 again later in the week. I will keep thinking of something good to blog, but for now this will have to do!

3 comments:

angela said...

You're not getting the point of blogs I don't think. Aren't all of our lives really sort of boring, at least most of the time? I know mine is. But I love reading everyone's blogs, no matter what people write. I just love hearing about what you are doing even if it seems like nothing to you, since we don't get to see and talk to each other every day. Trust me. Anything you write won't be boring to us, so keep it up!

The Garners said...

Steph,
You are boring!! In the future, please refrain from wasting the time of others by not posting things that don't matter! The least you could do is post a picture of your bangs again. I love those! Oh, and maybe a photo of Greg's tear streaked face after Utah beat UCLA. (PS, Greg I'm aware of their performance this week...I don't even really like them but, #1 I think it's funny when BYU looks dumb, and #2 who wants to root for the Aggies? They suck!) Love you guys, hope you can come stay soon!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Yay, a new post! I too would love to see more pictures of your bangs!

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou