Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hopping on the Blog Bandwagon!

That's right! We are officially bloggers! We figured this would be a good way of keeping in touch while we are in Alaska and when the baby comes in November. It's also a good way to show you what you're all missing.

Today is packing day. I was a little slow with the camera or I would have gotten a picture of Steph's crazy tower of clothes. I hope our bags don't weigh too much! Just to give you an example, Steph is bringing 10 pair of shoes! I can't be too hard on her though because my stack isn't too much smaller.

Tomorrow is the big day. We are a little bit nervous but mostly excited. We leave Vegas at 1 and get into Juneau at 10. It will most likely be raining when we arrive, but if it's not the sun will still be up. Chances are we won't be blogging again real soon because we have a ton to do to be ready for the season to start, but hopefully it won't be too long. Oh, and by the way I was kidding about the baby thing. Gotcha!

7 comments:

thefabulousthree said...

That so was not cool Greg! I was on the phone when I read the first paragraph and dropped the phone. I was flipping out and didn't finish reading your blog until several minutes later. Hope you have a great time in Alaska.

angela said...

I once again thought we were the last to hear the big news. I almost went running upstairs to ask Allison when the announcement was made. Mean joke! You definately got everyone's attention. Good luck in Alaska. I'm excited to see pictures.

Melissa said...

Good one!!! Had us going too. Justin and I hadn't even heard that you guys were moving. We haven't even met Steph. (She seems super cute and I hope I get to know her better through your blog!) Are you going for work? Good luck with everything! I had a friend who served in Alaska and he said it was awesome.

campblondie said...

Yeehaw!!! Good luck dudes. Keep us posted. I expect a full report just as soon as your schedule allows.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Okay, all I have to say about that is, "The jerk store called, and they're running out of you", so mean! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now too. It has been a really fun way to keep in touch with everyone. Our blog is www.whosatthehelm.blogspot.com. Keep in touch Gregor, and have a fun time in Alaska, just don't eat too much blubber okay?

campblondie said...

UHHH! Not to put any pressure, but the second post is almost as important as the first.

angela said...

Amen, sista (in response to Kelly's comment). We realize you are busy settling in and stuff, but we want UPDATES!! I check this everyday, and...nothing.

 
Blog Design By:Lara Lou